Friday, May 29, 2009

Those Lowsy SOBs!

Here's a warning to take not of, if someone offers you a job to raise money for a non-profit be sure to do some research on them.

For the longest time I was excited about this job because not only could I make money, I could work towards my passion, but before I even begin to work for them they fire me! Then I do some research on the net and find that I'm not the only one they've done this to, they've done this to hundreds if not thousands of people and have been doing it for years. What can I do about this? Nothing really but it did give me an idea to start raising money to fund my work towards fighting corrupt oil companies and the like.

For a few months now I've been working with this guy on this Quixtar thing, that uses something called network marketing. At first I thought it was pyramid scam and I know it isn't now because there obligated to pay you what they say they'll pay you. Problem is that you have to sell things to make money and if you suck at sales then your not going to make any money, in fact if your stupid you'll lose money. I've been doing this for a few months now and haven't made and cash but I haven't "invested" anything ether, I have learned allot though. So far I haven't had the balls to be a good sales man, nor the drive but that will change soon.

I plan on using the Quixtar system as a vehicle to generate the income I need to carry out my life's gaol and do nothing else. I'll start buy selling enough products to amount to a sustainable $1000 a month, from there I'll invest in making the 60 MPH bike that I want. If and when I get that far I can start selling these bikes once again combining a source of income with my ultimate gaol. From there more options will be open to me and I already have a long list of things I wish to accomplish, the majority involving political activism. For the first time in a long while I see a bright light on the horizon, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment